Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Camera Broken

I feel lost without my digital camera! I was having some troubles with it and called the manufacturer because my warranty runs out this week. I ended up having to send it out to Illinios for repair or possible replacement. I won't have it back for at least two weeks. I am afraid this will put a huge damper on my blogging. I guess I can try to be creative with some previously taken photos that are loaded into my computer. Don't be surprised if you don't see much from me in the mean time. Keep your fingers crossed that they can have a camera returned to me before we start attending our holiday parties. Anyone else having problems with the Kodak EasyShare? I am learning that it was not the best choice to buy. So much for all the time I spent last year researching cameras and for listening to Consumer Report!!!!!

No comments: