We have made the decision to take the kids back to Disney World for one more big vacation before the baby comes in June. We figured it may be a few years before we are ready to fly anywhere with three kids. We had such a great time two years ago when we went. All of us really wanted to go again. The tickets are booked and we are leaving on March 21st for a seven day vacation. I am so looking forward to getting away from this long PA winter weather. I want to wear my sandals and Capri's! We plan to take advantage of the water parks this time around. It was too hot the last time we were there. We have booked a few meals and are working on a tentative plan for our adventure. I was wondering what your favorite Disney Adventure was? If you don't mind sharing, we would love to know and maybe we can work it into our plans.
interview with cnn & maddy’s first race.
12 years ago




2 comments:
My favorite Disney ride was in Animal Kingdom, Mt Everest Adventure...something like that! I could have stayed there all day! Second was Hollywood Studios, I would love to spend more time there, next time around!
I think I got it figuring out how to post stuff on your page....hey...
Post a Comment