My baby Ella is ready to start her first day in
Mrs. Smith's first grade class.
Marley is starting third grade in Mrs. Smith's class
That's right. Both of their teachers are named Mrs. Smith.
Ella has Mrs. Amanda Smith. Marley has Mrs. Nancy Smith. They also were given the same class number ( #4 ) and the exact same specials schedule where they have gym, library, music and art on the same day of the week. I have mixed feelings on whether this is going to confuse me or simplify my life. I already filled out one of Ella's papers thinking it was for Marley.
They were excited to go, but a little hesitant as we stepped out the front door.Ella is on her way to spending her first full day at school.
Last year she begged to stay all day when her AM kindergarten dismissed at lunch time. Has it really been a whole year since I had to explain to her that next year she can stay all day?
I was thinking what this sign was saying. How do you STOP them from growing so fast?
I gave them each a hug and a kiss at the front door. Surprisingly, there were no tears this year. Not even from me.
The last shot before I walked home .......alone for the first time in a long time.






2 comments:
Super cute, the girls looked so good! Two Mrs. Smiths? Lexie has Mrs. White for a bus driver and Mrs. White for her 1st grade teacher. I heard Bryson has two Mrs. White's too! Beautiful girls! Break out the Bon Bon's Ang!
Angie your girls are so cute. You are right I am having a bit of the empty nest syndrome. May-be I should get a job like Dottie says??
Post a Comment