My darling Ella loves to dress up. She loves to dress up and sing. She loves to dress up and sing and have me watch. She loves to dress up, sing for her audience and she likes to have it documented in video or photography. This routine is an everyday occurrence around our house.
This summer Ella has learned to use the boom box all by herself. I often find her in the garage with the box dancing and singing. Normally there is a scooter, bicycle or umbrella being used as a prop in her performance. She is constantly performing whether she has an audience or not. In fact, this very morning I was awaken to the sound of the garage door going up and the High School Musical soundtrack blaring at 7am. I came downstairs to find Ella in her pajamas belting out "We're All In This Together" while riding her scooter around in circles alone in the driveway.
Tonight she was at it again. In the garage she found the Gazillion Bubble Machine which makes (you guessed it) a gazillion bubbles. Ella requested my presence at her performance and instructed me to bring my camera and join her on the patio. I decided this was a night the dinner dishes could wait and I headed out to watch her sing. Check out these photos.
God bless my little angel. She looked just heavenly singing on this beautiful summer evening. I just adore these photos of the wonderfully crisp blue sky, the bubbles sailing in the breeze and my precious baby girl.
It was at her request that I was able to stop, relax and enjoy.
We ended up spending the entire night outside on the patio. We even took the time to build a fire in the pit. Because of Ella we sat around listening to the radio, roasting marshmellows by the fire and watching the full moon. Isn't this what summer is all about? In just 12 short days we will all be back in school and our schedules will be as busy as ever. Thank you Ella for the reminder to stop and smell the roses....or pop the bubbles. And thank the Lord for Ella. She can be such a Godsend.
interview with cnn & maddy’s first race.
12 years ago




1 comment:
If we all had such a beautiful bubble angel! I love all the pictures, it's clear to see Ella is quite the performer! What a nice family night, it's making me wish for smores!
Post a Comment