Breast Cancer Awareness Month
My god-daughter, Abigail gave me this geranium for Mother's Day. Lowe's sells them every year to benefit the Susan G. Komen Foundation. I have enjoyed watching it bloom on my patio all Summer. This month, the green leaves turned PINK too! A gentle reminder that I need to urge all the ladies I love to take care of their Ta-Tas and do your monthly self exams. This is especially touching this year as two of my co-workers have recently been diagnosed with Breast Cancer.
October is.....
High School Football
This week was SPIRIT week in our school district. Friday was homecoming and everyone was encouraged to wear our Thunderbolt team colors. Marley cheered in the Pep Rally and marched in the parade. Trey and I went to the Pep Rally and sat with Ella's class. We tried to win the Spirit Stick for Rolling Acres, but those crazy high school kids won again this year.My little BOLTS are so adorable!
Marley's cheer squad-JV Bolts do a mount during half time.
This picture leaves my speechless. Those boys are in seventh grade! I don't like them looking at my cheerleader that way.
October is..........
the time to put the Pumpkins out.
Our family took advantage of the beautiful Fall weather and took a trip to our favorite pumpkin patch today. The Kehr family is selling pumpkins on Basehoar Road. Please stop by if you live locally and need pumpkins. Ella is good friends with their daughter, Ellie. We picked 5 pumpkins totaling 126 pounds! They look great in front of our house now. I will have to try to get a picture posted after we carve them. The girls are now hunting for jack-o-lantern templates on the web.
October is .....
my favorite.
Marley's cheer squad-JV Bolts do a mount during half time.
This picture leaves my speechless. Those boys are in seventh grade! I don't like them looking at my cheerleader that way.October is..........
the time to put the Pumpkins out.
Our family took advantage of the beautiful Fall weather and took a trip to our favorite pumpkin patch today. The Kehr family is selling pumpkins on Basehoar Road. Please stop by if you live locally and need pumpkins. Ella is good friends with their daughter, Ellie. We picked 5 pumpkins totaling 126 pounds! They look great in front of our house now. I will have to try to get a picture posted after we carve them. The girls are now hunting for jack-o-lantern templates on the web.
October is .....
my favorite.




2 comments:
October is the birthy of your Best friend, that's probably why you like it so much! Lol...really I love October too, fall, cool air...oh and your really, really cute kids, all 3 of them!
Dottie
I was thinking about your birthday when I was creating this post. You never let ANYONE forget your birthday. I was actually thinking I can't believe we are 10 days into the month and you hadn't mentioned it yet. I just knew you wouldn't let it get past us.
Post a Comment