Saturday, July 19, 2008

Found Object Fashions

My Week at Art Camp
by Marley


This week I went to art camp. I had a great time! This is my fabulos fashion. I worked all week designing the entire outfit. I think I did a great gob.

This is all the girls and their fashions. All the items in our outfits are made from found objects. "One person's trash is another persons t-shirt." My dress is made from garbage bags, duct tape. sewing spools and old playing cards. The teacher put me in front because I am beautiful.

This is my good friend Hanna who went with me to camp.

I love Miss R's paper plate dress. She is an awesome art teacher. She teaches at my school. I was glad to see her this summer and learn from her at the Adams County Art Council in Gettysburg. Thank you for a wonderful week Miss R.

No comments: