Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Marley's Ice Skating Performance



The Penn State Ice Pavilion is open on New Year's Eve allowing participants in the First Night celebration to skate for free. Marley had such a great time last year, she has expressed wanting to go back many times over the past year. This was her complete motivation for wanting to make First Night State College an annual event for our family. I wish you could have seen her on the ice. She absolutely loved it and she seems to have a knack for this talent. In our group of 8 people, she was the first one on the ice and the last one off. She had the blisters on her feet to prove it. I only wish we had an ice pavilion close by our home. I would love to take her more often than once a year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet! I have never tried ice skating!