Saturday, January 5, 2008

Cookies 4 sale



It's Girl Scout cookie time.
My name is Marley Bradner and I am from Brownie Troop 1608.
A box of cookies is $3.50. I will deliver them in early March.
In the comment section you can send me a message saying how many boxes you want and what kind. Click on this website to see all the flavors.

Thank you for participating.

Order deadline is January 21st!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Marley,
I would love to purchase a few boxes from you. Please order me 1 box of Thin Mints & 1 box of Sugar Free Choc Chip.

Good luck selling those cookies!
Wendy Crawmer

Anonymous said...

Hello, Marley! I would like to order 2 boxes of Thin Mints.
Holly Culp

Anonymous said...

Hi Marley,

It's Aunt Kim and I would like to order a box of thin mints and a box of the peanutbutter cookies with the chocolet cover. Good luck selling and I love the photo.

xoxoxo
Aunt Kim

Anonymous said...

Hi Marley,

I would like to order one box of Samoas (my favorite!) and one box of the Tagalongs.

Gayle Kelch